Sponsors

Sponsors

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Heading To Hochfugen

I have never really travelled by train before, let alone in Europe, so tomorrow is going to be a new experience.
I'm heading up to Austria to compete at the Hochfugen 4* Big Mt Comp.
It will be my second stop so far this season. I've had a few sendy days over the last couple weeks so I'm feeling much more confident than I was before the first comp. Here's hoping I do a better job of it!
The competition will run on the 8th and is a one day one run format, which is a little less stressful than the multi day stops. It can also encourage the all or nothing, just send it attitude in some people, which can end up with both spectacular runs and equally spectacular crashes.
It will be my first ever European 4* comp, so I am really interested to see how I compare.

 
Playing with the A-Star, work in progress



Field Testing the Icebreaker Long-Johns





No comments:

Post a Comment